Pride Tires Inc. is a growing wholesaler of tires and wheels located in Mississauga, Ontario. We source our products from Far East,
North America and Europe and wholesale to Tire dealers, Car Dealers and Garages in Ontario.
This is an exciting opportunity for purchase professionals who are interested in international sourcing and Supply
Chain management. The candidate must be willing to travel frequently and in short notice to Overseas Countries to source products and resolve Supply Chain Challenges.
- Responsible for purchase of tires and wheels from Overseas factories and
- Forecast and Manage Inventory Requirements based on Sales History, Market Trends,
Seasonal fluctuations, and current shipping transit times
- Identify and Develop Suppliers from countries other than China.
- Study market reports, trade periodicals and visit trade shows, Overseas Manufacturers
- Negotiate prices, discounts, credit terms and warranties with the
- Collaborate with the Sales team to identify new suppliers to expand the current product
- Establish and maintain cordial relationships with suppliers
- Negotiate freight rates and proactively plan purchase and shipment schedules to ensure
proper inventory stocks.
- Monitor delivery schedules, proactively deal with suppliers and shipping lines to
debottleneck delays and challenges.
- Admin Purchase of Office and Warehouse Supplies
- Work with Sales Team to develop and source Sales Promotion material
- Minimum 5 years experience in Procurement, Purchase and Logistics Functions
- Well versed in issues connected with International Trade Logistics/Supply Chain Management
- Proven experience in onboarding new vendors /new supply channels
- Experience working with Manufacturers/ Distributors/Services Companies from Asia
- Proven experience working in deadline-oriented Logistics environment
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Other Requirements
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Proficiency in English
- Result Oriented attitude to overcome Supply chain challenges induced by Covid
- Strong Negotiation and
- Must be able to work independently and self motivated
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced small
- Must be CPSM certified from ISM or equivalent Institute
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in Business administration or Commerce.
- Preferred Post Graduate Degree or Diploma in International Business
- Monday to Friday 7.30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Benefits after 3 months probation
E-Mail your Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org